At Charlotte SEO, we do more than just SEO. We also have the ability to design beautiful, hand-crafted websites that will attract customers and increase your credibility and sales online.
Web Design Process
- All custom web designs start with a blank canvas. We design the websites using Adobe Photoshop. Our websites are 100% original and designed by our extremely talented graphic and UX designers.
- After a mockup process and approval stage, the website moves to a website coding phase.
- We design the website for the WordPress platform as it’s the best platform currently available for website designs. (some larger websites require a more custom CMS and we will recommend one if needed). We currently uses the Bootstrap CSS framework. It allows us to design flexible, responsive (mobile-friendly), websites that are expandable in every way.
- After initial coding is completed website will be available for customer view on a development server.
- We will make as many changes as needed to get the design right.
- We reach final approval from you the client and then launch the website live!
Why is it important to redesign your website?
If you have a good amount of people coming to your site from good search engine placement but the website was redesigned in the 90’s, it will not convert the traffic into customers. If you have 1,000 people coming from your website and only 2% are purchasing because of poor copywriting or a poor design and you can increase that to just 4% you will DOUBLE your sales online.
Who do we work with?
Anyone who needs top notch website design. Small companies, entrepreneurs, to large institutions.
How much does it cost?
Web design projects are much like building a house. They are quoted project by project. You first have to create a blueprint (or sitemap) for the website and figure out the amenities (aka functionality) of your website along with the size or number of web pages you will be wanting. Then we can put together an accurate quote for your project. We are not the least expensive and we are not the most expensive.
Why Choose Us For Your Web Design Project?
Our mission is to do quality work, provide outstanding communication, and wow you with our personal touch of customer service. Our goal is doing great work for you and that you would reward us with the biggest compliment a company can receive by giving us a referral.
Heard enough and ready to chat about your project? Fill out our website design questionnaire and we’ll get back to you with a comprehensive quote.